Thursday 14 April 2016

Jordan's top 10 music





    1.  Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

       I like this song because it’s got a very catchy beat.













 2. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (Official Music Video)
I like this song because it’s an inspiring song.







3.. PSY - GANGNAM STYLE(강남스타일) M/V

I like this video because his dance moves are funny.







 4.Justin Bieber - Love Yourself (PURPOSE : The Movement)
I like this song because their movement is very cool.





5. Pharrell Williams - Happy (Official Music Video)

     I like this song because their dancing is very cool.




. 6.    LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem ft. Lauren Bennett, Goon Rock

      I like this song because I like party songs








7. Maroon 5 - Sugar

 This song is my favorite because I like the singer and the band is very good.






8. Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing [Official Video]

    I like  this song because the special effects are cool and his singing is high.





9.Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud [Official Video]
I like this song because his singing is very cool.





10.Wiz Khalifa - See You Again ft. Charlie Puth [Official Video] Furious 7 Soundtrack






1 comment:

  1. Hello Jordan.

    I really like your songs that you picked! What is your favourite song on your top ten music video to dance to? Mina

    ReplyDelete